[imp] folder handling when migrating from Horde 2.2.5/Imp 3.2.3

Steve Prior sprior at geekster.com
Sun Nov 6 15:25:55 PST 2005

On my old Horde 2.2.5/Imp 3.2.3 system I was able to connect and
see the INBOX as well as folders on my wu-imap server using the
following in servers.php:

$servers['imap'] = array(
     'name' => 'Geekster Imap',
     'server' => 'mail.geekster.com',
     'protocol' => 'imap',
     'port' => 143,
     //'folders' => 'mail/',
     'namespace' => '',
     'maildomain' => 'geekster.com',
     'smtphost' => 'smtp.geekster.com',
     'realm' => 'geekster.com',
     'preferred' => ''
);

Now I'm trying to migrate to Horde 3.0.5/Imp 4.0.3 with the same imap
server and have the following in my servers.php:

$servers['imap'] = array(
     'name' => 'IMAP Server',
     'server' => 'mail.geekster.com',
     'hordeauth' => false,
     'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',
     'port' => 993,
     'folders' => 'mail/',
     'namespace' => '',
     'maildomain' => 'geekster.com',
     'smtphost' => 'smtp.geekster.com',
     'smtpport' => 25,
     'realm' => '',
     'preferred' => '',
     'dotfiles' => false,
     'hierarchies' => array()
);

With the above config I can see the contents of INBOX, but I can't see
any folders.  On the imap server the folders are organized as:

~/.mailboxlist
~/mbox     <- contains INBOX
and all the other folder directories are off of the user home directory
as well.

I connect to this imap server just fine with Mozilla.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction?  I've been driving myself
nuts trying to get this working.

Thanks
Steve Prior