[imp] Only have inbox folder

Paul pcb007 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 09:38:51 PST 2005

Hello i have only just started to work with horde and to be honest i don't
even know what version i am using, but i have looked through the settings
in
order to solve the problem that i can only see an inbox. One of the helps
files mentioned defaults.php3 but i cannot find that file at the location
stated. Can anybody point me in the right direction please.

TIA

Paul

It has removed 51563 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!