[imp] Still having menu problems - no hierarchy

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Fri Nov 11 01:00:21 PST 2005

Hi,

I upgrades my test installation from Horde 3.0.4 to 3.0.6 and Imp from
4.0.3 to 4.0.4. I am using cyrus as imap backend.

I still have problems with the Imp folders in the menu. In the older
version the menu was hierarchical, but I could not collapse subfolders
(no '+' or '-' icons shown). Now after the upgrade collapsing is still
not possible, but now the hierarchy is gone, too. Please take a look at
the screenshot, to see what I am talking about.

I printed out the $tree-object in sidebar.php (see below). Compared to a
much older cvs checkout, which supported collapsable folders, I found
the entry
   [iconopen] => folders/folder_open.png
in each folder array.

Does anyone of you have an idea, what the problem could be here? Maybe
my imap configuration?

Thanks and regards,
   Oliver.

[...]
    [_nodes] => Array
        (
            [horde] => Array
                (
                    [label] => Horde
                    [expanded] =>
                    [url] => /login.php
                    [icon] => /themes/netcologne-ws/graphics/horde.png
                    [icondir] =>
                )

            [imp] => Array
                (
                    [label] => Webmail
                    [expanded] => 1
                    [url] => /imp/
                    [icon] => /imp/themes/graphics/imp.png
                    [icondir] =>
                    [children] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => ingo
                            [1] => impcompose
                            [2] => impsearch
                            [3] => impINBOX
                            [4] => impINBOX.Gesendet
                            [5] => impINBOX.Newsletter
                            [6] => impINBOX.Newsletter.Horde
                            [7] => impINBOX.Papierkorb
                            [8] => impINBOX.sent-mail
                            [9] => impINBOX.Spam
                        )

                )

            [impcompose] => Array
                (
                    [label] => Neue Nachricht
                    [expanded] =>
                    [icon] => compose.png
                    [icondir] => /imp/themes/graphics
                    [url] =>
javascript:open_compose_win('thismailbox=INBOX');
                    [target] => horde_menu
                )

            [impsearch] => Array
                (
                    [label] => Suche
                    [expanded] =>
                    [icon] => search.png
                    [icondir] => /themes/netcologne-ws/graphics
                    [url] => /imp/search.php
                )

            [impINBOX] => Array
                (
                    [label] => Posteingang
                    [expanded] =>
                    [icon] => folders/inbox.png
                    [icondir] => /imp/themes/graphics
                    [url] =>
/imp/mailbox.php?no_newmail_popup=1&mailbox=INBOX
                )

            [impINBOX.Gesendet] => Array
                (
                    [label] => Gesendet
                    [expanded] =>
                    [icon] => folders/folder.png
                    [icondir] => /imp/themes/graphics
                    [url] =>
/imp/mailbox.php?no_newmail_popup=1&mailbox=INBOX.Gesendet
                )

            [impINBOX.Newsletter] => Array
                (
                    [label] => Newsletter
                    [expanded] =>
                    [icon] => folders/folder.png
                    [icondir] => /imp/themes/graphics
                    [url] =>
/imp/mailbox.php?no_newmail_popup=1&mailbox=INBOX.Newsletter
                )
[...]