[imp] How do I enable the option to allow users to modify their email address?

dA K6 da_k6 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 08:45:36 PST 2005

Hi.

I installed Horde with IMP, Ingo and Turba today on a local server.
Everything works fine, but I have one slight problem.

How do I allow users when they've logged into IMP to allow them to modify
their email address, so that instead of showing the identity email address
as username at domainname.tld it would be firstname.surname at domainname.tld?

In an old IMP version (which I haven't installed, this is my first time
installing Horde and associated extras) there is a "Options" button where it
is possible to modify personal information such as the email-address.

Feedback regarding this issue will be greatly appreciated :)

With best regards,
/Marc