[imp] Search broken (at least for me) on IMP 4.0.6?

Marcelo N. Halpern mhalpern at ramapo.edu
Fri Nov 18 12:00:33 PST 2005

I recently upgraded from
Horde: 3.0.4
Imp: H3 (4.0.3)
Passwd: 3.0-cvs
Turba: H3 (2.0.2)
PHP Version: 4.3.10

Horde: 3.0.6
Imp: H3 (4.0.4)
Passwd: H3 (3.0)
Turba: H3 (2.0.4)
PHP Version: 4.3.10

One of my users reported that the message search feature in IMP is no longer
working. I haven't been able to find any related messages in the logs - even
though I have http,php and horde debugging turned on in this 'test' vhost.

I was able to duplicate the error by simply searching my inbox for any
messages addressed to me: the search returns empty. I'm wondering if anyone
else experienced anything like this. Did I miss something in the upgrade
process or should I file a bug?

Thanks,

Nico

--
Marcelo N. Halpern,  your favorite daemon.
UNIX Systems Administrator - Ramapo College