[imp] imp not displaying encoded content as downloable attachment.

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Mon Nov 21 20:39:25 PST 2005

We have some legacy email accounts we converted recently that contained
attachments.  These attachments show up fine in Outlook express but in
horde we just get this inline.  It doesn't matter what the filename is
or the size.  That's problem number one.  The second problem is that
this file (and many like them) are in the 200k range and will not load
at all unless we bump the php.ini memory setting to 64+mb.  Some of the
attachments are images, others are just data files.  I can understand
why the images might not display and content on the page but they (as
well as the other attachments) should be downloadable as attachments.

begin 644 greyfile.dat
M_]C_X``02D9)1@`!`0$`2`!(``#_X at Q824
<javascript:open_compose_win('to=_X%40Q824&thismailbox=INBOX.bob.32');>
-#7U!23T9)3$4```$```Q(3&EN
M;P(0``!M;G1R4D="(%A96B`'S@`"``D`!@`Q``!A8W-P35-&5`````!)14,@

*	Horde: 3.0.6
*	Imp: H3 (4.0.4)