[imp] Navigate directly to IMP

matt . fasterdisco at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:06:21 PST 2005

Hey folks,

Great job on this software. Very sleek and matured interface.

I recently installed Horde 3.0.4_1 on FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE. Actually I
installed the IMP port from /usr/ports and it installed the Horde framework,
plus nag, turba and ingo for me.

My problem is this: I would like users to navigate directly to the IMP login
(Welcome to Mail) instead of being redirected to the Horde login first, then
having to authenticate more than once to access their webmail. I'm sure
there's a config option somewhere that allows this.

I have my DocumentRoot in Apache set for /usr/local/www/horde/imp however it
continues to redirect me to the main Horde login. Thanks for any help.

Kind regards,

Matt