[imp] IMP Authenticated Users: Where are global session variables set?

Alex Ng ngstylez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 13:01:11 PST 2005

A couple questions...

1) When a user authenticates into IMP, are there global session variables
set?

Such as "owner_id"?  If so, where are they set?

I am wondering howTurba is able obtain only THIS authenticated user's
contacts from turba_objects.  I am guessing it selects all turba_objects
where 'owner_id' = $some_global_variable_signifying_this_user.  Where is
this variable that identifies the current authenticated user?

2) If I wanted Turba to select contacts based on a NEW field, how does
'strict' in turba/config/sources.php know to check for this new field?

Many thanks,
Alex