[imp] Viewer images.php trouble in IMP 4.0.4

eugenio.vota@arpnet.it eugenio.vota at arpnet.it
Fri Nov 25 03:39:02 PST 2005

Hi All,

recently I received an email with some images JPG attached

but when I try to open the message IMP return an error like this
*
Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in*
.../horde/imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/images.php* on line *228

*Note: any other message with images JPG attached or embedded, up to now
work very well.

Currently I'm working with
 Horde 3.0.7
 IMP 4.0.4
 Turba 2.0.4
 Kronolith 2.0.5
 on a linux box RH AS3, Apache 1.3.33, PHP 4.3.11

Moreover  I try to open this same message with an older setup and I
found that with  IMP 4.0.3  all work fine !?

Anyone have any suggestions about it ?

Tank's everybody for your great jobs.

*
*