[imp] IMP, empty INBOX when 'sortby' is enabled

Oscar Retana oscar at gridshield.net
Mon Dec 5 08:04:09 PST 2005

Ok, thanks Jan.

Any tip of how to resolve the problem? or what is the bug? or who should
I bother? I've been trying to use the new Horde/IMP since it was first
released. Only answer I see everywhere is "this is a php-imap library
problem", but I've not found any tip about how to resolve it.

Thanks for your help!

--
Oscar Retana
San José, Costa Rica.