[imp] a change on the lists terms

toya toya at riseup.net
Mon Dec 12 05:20:43 PST 2005

i agree with joseph,
it is importante to listen and respect the point of view of the people. and just to mentione what i am talking isnt just in brasil but also in the united states..maybe ppl never faced such discussion before..but it does exist and not only in both countries but others as well and in other languagues as well.
I would sugest blocklist not blacklist and freelist not whitelist..
as joseph said it is easy to change.
ciao
toya