[imp] replying to message causes To: field to show <br />

Amith Varghese amith at xalan.com
Wed Dec 14 15:27:55 PST 2005

I am currently running HEAD from a few months ago and decided to
upgrade because of a recent PHP upgrade (to 4.4.1).  I grabbed a fresh
copy of IMP from CVS earlier today (along with Horde and all of the
other applications I use) and everything is looking good except for
the following.  When I reply to a message in IMP the To: field shows
"<br />" instead of the receipient that I am trying to reply to.  If I
click on "reply to all" then everything works fine and I see all of
the recipients in the To: and Cc: fields.

I realize it might be my setup (since I doubt this error would last
long in HEAD) but the code is straight from CVS and I updated all the
config files by hand (prefs.php).  Anyone have any ideas on why I am
seeing this problem and any clues on how I should figure out what is
going on?

I am running PHP 4.4.1 on FC3 with c-client 2004g.

Thanks
Amith