[imp] Fwd: [core] Email Interface

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jan 3 14:09:49 PST 2006

----- Forwarded message from drero at hotmail.com -----
     Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 16:13:18 -0500
     From: DreRo Realty <drero at hotmail.com>
  Subject: [core] Email Interface
       To: security at horde.org, support at horde.org, sales at horde.org

To Whom it May Concern:

I currently use the email interface IMP or whatever through RegisterFly.com.
   We've come accustomed to using the interface and like it alot however,
RegisterFly's servers or whatever loses our emails quite frequently, where
we won't receive emails from people for hours (if at all) or emails we send
out never reach the recipients intermittently.  In addition, their customer
service is arrogant and unhelpful at best.

Over the past month, we've tried other email hosts but don't like their
interfaces.  Can you tell me who else resells your IMP/Horde interface,
please.  I'm having a hard time finding out my own via search engines, etc.
Thanks so much.

DFJohnson
drero at hotmail.com
412-251-2386

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships