[imp] Folders not working

grooveman@comcast.net grooveman at comcast.net
Wed Jan 4 12:13:06 PST 2006

Hello everyone.  I have recently installed Horde 3.0.9.  I am using imp 4.0.4, imap-uw-2004.357p1 on an openbsd 3.8 machine in a chroot jail.

Most things on the imp interface work fine, but one major problem I am having is that when I click on the "folders" icon, it doesn't work.  By "It doesn't work" I mean:
    Mozilla (linux):  Throbber throbs for about 20 seconds, then nothing happens.
    Firefox (Windows): I get a blank page
    I.E. (Windows):  I get a "page cannot be displayed error".

I'm not sure what I have misconfigured... or if I need to move something else into the chroot jail...

As you know, without this portion of the interface, users have no way of managing their mailboxes, so it is pretty important.

Can someone give me a hand here?

Thank you.

Chris