[imp] folder weirdness

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Thu Jan 5 08:31:28 PST 2006

Is there a way, with horde 3.0.7 and imp 4.0.4, to prevent imp from
creating folders that it cannot retrieve?  A user created a couple of
folders, '...' and '....' via imp.  The server (cyrus) doesn't
complain about this and merrily creates the folders.  But when imp
tries to retrieve the folder list those two folders do not appear.
They also don't appear in Pine.  They DO appear in our old webmail
client, however, and we're testing other desktop clients to find out
how they behave.