[imp] Horde login takes ages on Courier mailbox with 1000's folders

Warwick Bruce Chapman warwick at thusa.co.za
Thu Jan 5 08:49:56 PST 2006

Hi Michael

My folders and namespace settings are correct to my knowledge and based
on what I have seen in some of "the 1000's of postings on this topic".

    'folders' => 'INBOX.',
    'namespace' => '',

These settings allow folders to be created from within Horde, which was
not the case before.

Regards
Warwick

--
Warwick Chapman
Marketing and Operations

Cellular: +27 83 7797 094
Telephone: +27 31 563 1180
Facsimile: +27 31 563 1182
Website: http://www.thusa.co.za

-- There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.