[imp] Horde login takes ages on Courier mailbox with 1000's folders

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Thu Jan 5 09:14:52 PST 2006

Does this happen with both Firefox and IE ?
I found that the loading of images for the left menu  was killing me in
a user that had 600 folders in IE

I tried the previously suggested directives in Apache
ExpiresActive On
ExpiresByType image/png "now plus 1 month"
ExpiresByType image/gif "now plus 1 month"

It made a world of difference in IE

Bill

--
Bill Graham
Systems Administrator
grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com

This electronic  mail sent from Hurley Public Schools - Hurley, South Dakota
http://www.hurleybulldogs.com

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error,
then delete it. Thank you.