[imp] ispell not working

Chris grooveman at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 08:26:41 PST 2006

Hello.  I am running imp 4.0.4 with horde 3.0.9 on OpenBSD 3.8 in a
chroot jail.

I have most things working well, however, I cannot seem to get ispell to
work.  I have used ldd to find the libraries, and copied them as
appropriate.  No dice.  I have downloaded the package, unzipped it and
manually moved the binaries and libraries therein into the jail.  Still
no luck.  Lastly, I downloaded the source, hacked the local.bsd.h file
to change the base dirs to /var/www and it still will not work.

When I ssh into the box, it seems to work with no problems what-so-ever,
but horde just does not like it.  As a trouble-shooting measure, I even
copied all of my shells into the jail.  Still does not work.

What can I do to get this rolling?

Thanks.

Chris