[imp] ispell not working

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Jan 8 08:28:59 PST 2006

Quoting Chris <grooveman at comcast.net>:

> Hello.  I am running imp 4.0.4 with horde 3.0.9 on OpenBSD 3.8 in a
> chroot jail.
[snip]
> What can I do to get this rolling?

Unfortunately, everyone who's tried has had the same experience you're
having - with a chroot jail something in the chain of Horde -> PHP ->
ispell is just really unhappy.

We have a SpellChecker package in HEAD framework now; once the kinks
are all out of that it'd be nice to use that in IMP instead; that way
you'd have the option of using the pspell extension instead, or a
custom library if needed.

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships