[imp] imp Digest, Vol 1327, Issue 2

ah@avfsolutions.de ah at avfsolutions.de
Tue Jan 10 01:03:45 PST 2006

 --- Ursprüngliche Nachricht ---
> From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
> Zitat von Alexander Hauck <ah at avfsolutions.de>:
>
> > got problems when opening plain text mails in IMP:
> > Headers are displayed correctly, but instead of message body there is
> > boxed message "Kein Text in diesem Nachrichtenteil" [No text in this
part of
> > the message] but: when i click the "Quelltext" [source] link the
message is
> > displayed completely in the popup window.
> > This appears with all plain text msgs.
> > Anybody out there knowing this problem and maybe a solution, too?
> > BTW, HTML Mail is displayed without any errors.
>
> Sounds like a broken c-client version, try recompiling PHP with a
> newer version.
>
> Jan.

Hi Jan,
we are running IMP 4.0 based on Horde 3.0.3 with PHP 4.4.1 on a managed
Linux server.
Since updating PHP to a newer version would influence lots of other
projects on our server please let me know if there is another possibility
/ workaround to fix that. BTW, if we update PHP, shouldn't we Update to
Horde 3.1 then?
Thanks in advance

Alex