[imp] problem with non-ascii chars editing identities and polish interface

Grzegorz Staleñczyk scs at uwb.edu.pl
Tue Jan 10 06:20:08 PST 2006

Hey!

Wnen I make or change identities and I use Polish language interface I've got problem with non-ascii characters

In IE  I've got this error when I edit my identities
(https://my.domain.com/horde3/services/prefs.php?group=identities&app=horde&nocache=6jhi5z7t4x8o):

Row: 76
Char 1
Error: Address URL to decode is incorrect decoded
code: 0
Address URL: https://my.domain.com/services/prefs.php?group=identities&app=horde&nocache=6jhi5z7t4x8o

When I use  english interface language   everything is ok.
Non-ascii chars are correct and I can edit my identity.

Firefox/Mozilla do nothing in this situations.

I use:

Autoresponder (vacation) 3.0-cvs
File Manager (gollem) H3 (1.1-cvs)
Filtry (ingo) H3 (1.0.2)
Haslo (passwd) H3 (3.0)
Horde (horde) 3.0.9
Poczta (imp) H3 (4.0.4)

And:

SunOS mail 5.9 Generic_118558-09 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V240

imapd OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS STARTTLS LOGINDISABLED] mail IMAP4rev1 2004.357

PHP Version 4.4.1 with:
GD bundled (2.0.28 compatible)
Iconv and mbstring

gettext version: 0.14.1 (GNU)

Please help
Thanks

--
DZIAL SYSTEMOW KOMPUTEROWYCH I SIECI TELEINFORMATYCZNYCH
Uniwersytet w Bialymstoku

mgr inz. Grzegorz Stalenczyk
e-mail: scs at uwb.edu.pl
tel. (085) 745 70 95