[imp] intermittant error messasge at login.

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Wed Jan 11 08:31:38 PST 2006

I get this error message intermittantly on only one of 4 webmail servers.

*Notice*: Undefined offset: 2 in
*/usr/local/www/data/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php* on line *546*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/usr/local/www/data/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php:546) in
*/usr/local/www/data/horde/imp/redirect.php* on line *57

*All 4 servers are mirrors of the original in the horde software.  Can
someone point me to what I can change to fix this? I am running:

Imp: H3 (4.2-cvs)
Horde: 3.2-cvs

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.