[imp] imp does not show emails

cyx cyx at gmx.at
Thu Jan 12 09:47:02 PST 2006

Hi (second try)
I have a new installation with the newest horde, imp, turba and
kronolith versions (parallel to the old installation on another server)
Problem: some users (typically users with a lot of emails in their
inbox) see in the title bar of IMP "1 - 20 messages out of 120" but the
window below is empty ??
no mails are shown
Logging in with the same user in the older horde install. works fine
and shows all the emails
If I delete all the mails (with the old imp interface) than all works
fine with new arriving emails
Sometimes  logging in with the old imp does the trick and the mail reappears
in the new imp
Whats wrong here? Is it an IMP Problem or maybe an Courier-IMAP Problem
or something else???
thanks for any hlep
werner

This message was sent using webmail at htlwrn.ac.at Dept. EDV.