[imp] UW-IMAP Folders

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Tue Jan 17 07:41:52 PST 2006

Earnie,

To throw another reason to switch into it...  We used uw-imap for some
years and it worked great until our users started collecting hundreds of
mb's of email per folder then we saw noticeable performance degradation.
We switch to Cyrus and it seems to be working great (in comparison to
the few uw-imap servers we still have).

Gary Wayne Smith

On