[imp] Hiding "Received: from" in headers

Ollie Maitland ollie at byng-systems.com
Wed Jan 18 09:52:15 PST 2006

Michael,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I made a little typo on the last email, it
should have been "However I (have a client)..."!!

I have no doubt that the way Horde is doing it is correct! I have had a
look through the archives but i was wondering if there was a config
option, which there doesn't seem to be...

Thanks,

- Ollie

--
P.S. As of November 1st Byng Designs will be trading as Byng Systems