[imp] Decrypt SMIME Mails automatically (without 2 "clicks")

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Thu Jan 19 14:14:28 PST 2006

Quoting Harakiri <harakiri_23 at yahoo.com>:

> Hi,
>
> if you want to open an encrypted message (i.e. from
> inbox) at first only the information is displayed
> ("encrypted message - click here to view") - this is
> rather annoying  because you have to click two times
> on each encrypted message to see its content and then
> the content is rendered rather ugly (white background
> with no original headers).

You are probably referring to us not displaying encrypted messages
inline by default since the S/MIME parts are traditionally labeled as
an attachment (I have no idea why).  This was fixed long ago (in fact,
I believe it was the first thing I committed to HEAD after Horde 3.0
was released) - you just need Horde 3.1 and IMP 4.1.

michael