[imp] Decrypt SMIME Mails automatically (without 2 "clicks")

Harakiri harakiri_23 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 16:34:32 PST 2006

Awesome ! I just tested it... a few questions anyway :

1. When will Horde 3.1 / IMP 4.1 released as stable ?

2. Why are decrypted messages with plain+html
(alternative) displayed with "click here to view
unamed ...html" - why do i not see ONLY the html part
(like normal mail clients) - i set the
mime_drivers.php for html to inline = true - didnt
change anything
(btw all these "unamed" parts are rather confusing for
users - maybe you should display them at all - or just
say "text" or "html" part

3. Is this a serious performance issue always
decrypting an smime email - i mean you would have to
download the whole mail to decrypt it - no matter if
you have a 1kb or 10MB attachment (are the attachments
at least stored in the sessions after decrypting once
?)

thanks alot !

--- Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at mail.curecanti.org>