[imp] IMP does the "options links" exist in imp,turba....

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Jan 19 21:02:13 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 23:27 -0500, Jacques Beaudoin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't get the "options link" to shown up in imp,turba...etc
>
> since this is my 3 posting for this problem and got no awnsers,
>
> does the "options link' exist....

----
I would have sworn that this was answered.

You need to configure a backend for preferences and it has to be
working.

this is in horde/docs/INSTALL I believe

If you think that it is configured and working, you probably want to
increase the level of logging to see what is going wrong...this you can
do from Administration of Horde

Craig