[imp] IMP does the "options links" exist in imp,turba....

Jacques Beaudoin jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Fri Jan 20 05:58:41 PST 2006

Hi Graig,

I increased the level of logging to see what is going wrong from the
Administration of Horde I have this message that i can't figure out.

Hook _horde_hook_sahre_init in application horde not called
(on line 1387 of "/var/www/html/horde-3.0.0/lib/horde.php")

I get this line for modules kronolith,mnemo,nag nut not in imp and gollem

Maby this can help:

I can enable and desable "help links" and  "problem reporting links"

but if i set "Should we display options links in the menu" to any

value it does nothing.

Cordialement

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Courriel/Email: jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Cel: 514 918-3350