[imp] Batch create users in Horde

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Jan 19 21:06:21 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 23:39 -0500, Jacques Beaudoin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I nead to create 2200 users in horde, can somebody give
> the mysql code to do it.
>
> Or is there a horde command line utility to do it.

----
Why do you need to create them? If you have it set up to 'Let a Horde
application handle authentication' and choose IMP (the
accounts/passwords), IMAP authentication is your users. Once they log
in, they will have their accounts set up.

Otherwise, there are a lot of scripts for importing data into MySQL on
the net and this has nothing to do with horde.

Craig