[imp] Horde and Courier many folders

Warwick Bruce Chapman warwick at thusa.co.za
Fri Jan 20 16:00:39 PST 2006

Hi Michael

Thank you, I tried HEAD but it was complaining about Horde.php being
missing, and indeed, it appears that in HEAD it is not in lib/ (I feel I
am missing something here?).  Performance is much better on 3.1-RC than
on 3.0, down to 30s from about 3-5mins.  Is the performance expected to
be even better on HEAD?  I installed up-imapproxy as well, but noticed
no performance difference.

Thank you again for the advice.

Regards
Warwick

--
Warwick Chapman
Marketing and Operations

Cellular: +27 83 7797 094
Telephone: +27 31 563 1180
Facsimile: +27 31 563 1182
Website: http://www.thusa.co.za

-- There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.