[imp] mails not shown when not sorted by arrival

Michael Häusler michael at akatose.de
Mon Jan 23 16:43:24 PST 2006

Hello,

I just tried out Horde-3.1-rc1 and IMP-4.1-rc1 with PHP-4.4.2 as an
Apache2 module and DBMail-2.0.7 as IMAP server.

I noticed two problems:

1. Some messages are shown as unseen, even after reading them in IMP and
although they are marked as seen on the server.

2. If a folder is not sorted by arrival, not all messages are shown.
E.g., when I sort by subject, IMP tells me that page 1 consists of
messages 1 - 20, but is only showing 6 messages.

An installation of IMP-3, which runs on the same server, works correctly
and shows these messages.

I would really appreciate any help on this matter. Has anybody else seen
such strange behaviour? How could one debug such an issue?

Best regards,
Michael