[imp] mails not shown when not sorted by arrival

Michael Häusler michael at akatose.de
Tue Jan 24 08:08:10 PST 2006

Michael M Slusarz schrieb:
> Quoting Michael Häusler <michael at akatose.de>:
>> 1. Some messages are shown as unseen, even after reading them in IMP and
>> although they are marked as seen on the server.
>>
>> 2. If a folder is not sorted by arrival, not all messages are shown.
>> E.g., when I sort by subject, IMP tells me that page 1 consists of
>> messages 1 - 20, but is only showing 6 messages.
>
> Are you using an imapproxy?  None of these issues are caused by IMP itself.

No, I am not using imapproxy and IMP-4 is configured to talk directly to
the IMAP server on the same machine:

$servers['imap'] = array(
     'name' => 'IMAP Server',
     'server' => 'localhost',
     'hordeauth' => false,
     'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
     'port' => 143,
     // ...

Strangely enough, IMP-3 with an equivalent configuration works.

Best regards,
Michael