[imp] some things broke after cvs head update

Volker Then vt at volkerthen.com
Wed Jan 25 22:57:27 PST 2006

Hi,

after a full CVS HAED update this morning some things are broken.

1. When clicking on a (e.g. plain text) message the first time I just get

"There was no text in this message part".

I have to reload the message to view it.

2. Marking a message as "important" gives a

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: movenext() in
/var/www/html/horde-cvs/imp/message.php on line 148"

3. Replying to a message yields to

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/horde-cvs/imp/lib/MIME/Contents.php on line 602

in the compose window.

Bye

Volker