[imp] preferred domain display during compose?

nlin nlin at newton.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 31 14:54:10 PST 2006

Hi

I'm running horde 3.0.9 and imp 4.0.4.

I have one mail server which serves multiple domains.  What I did was to
configure my imp servers.php file so that there are multiple server
listings (different URL), even though it's essentially the same host.

The difference is customization.  If a user logs into
http://webmail.host1.edu the from address should say
user at webmail.host1.edu.  If they login via http://webmail.host2.edu,
then the from address should say user at webmail.host2.edu.

This kind of works right now.  If there are no mail_domain pref value
set in the horde_prefs database, then when I click on Compose, it
displays the right from address.

But once I log in for the first time and the mail_domain gets set, it
doesn't matter which website URL i log in from; the same default
identity From address shows up.

I don't think the older version of imp does this.  Is there a way around
this??

thanks!
nancy