[imp] Identities

digiteltlc (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Tue Jan 31 15:10:47 PST 2006

Hi,
I've configured horde-imp to use localhost pop3 mail server.
I log-in and read my mail correctyl.
I can edit my default identity in options folder.
When I log-out and re-login as different user, I can read this other user mail but checking default identity I see same identity of previous user (the first and only one I've ever modified)
In few words , trying a "Compose" from every Imp account , I see the same Identity.
If I try to modify it, next access (no matter which user) give me the same Identity (last one modified)
Any idea ??
Thank you