[imp] Unable to takeout the last ACL right to a user

Jacques Beaudoin jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Tue Feb 7 18:09:01 PST 2006

Greetings, all

I know that this is a second post to the Horde/Imp mailing list,
but I'm looking for a solution to this?

I'm testing share folders and Acces Control List with Horde/Imp and Dbmail imap.

I'm able to share folders and give ACL rights to any users.

I'm also able to takeout ACL rights from any users but....

I'm unable to takeout the last ACL right to a user.

The user always keeps the last ACL.

If I look in the mysql dbmail_acl table the last right
is always flag as yes (1).

Any help would be very helpful.

Thanks

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Courriel/Email: jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Cel: 514 918-3350