[imp] Unable to takeout the last ACL right to a user

Jacques Beaudoin jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Tue Feb 14 13:10:57 PST 2006

Hi Jan,

Good news read on....this is from Paul from the dbmail mailing list.

" Got it. It's a dbmail bug. Horde/imp uses: SETACL mailbox identifier ""
" to delete the acl instead of using DELETEACL. Dbmail doesn't handle the
" empty string as a valid astring.
"
"  I'm on it.

Thanks again Jan and Paul,
Sorry if i got on your nerve with this one.

Keep up your good work, Horde and Dbmail is a great match for me.

Cordialement

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Courriel/Email: jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Cel: 514 918-3350