[imp] Custom mail processing button

Frederik Holst horde at traintraveltogether.de
Thu Feb 16 02:27:28 PST 2006

Hi,

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

>> b) have icons for selected Ingo-filter rules, so one could just create
>> a filter rule like that and apply that (and only that) to the current
>> folder.
>
> No. IMP doesn't know about Ingo's rules.

I understand.

Just in case anybody has the same problem as I do, here's the
workaround that I applied to
/horde/imp/templates/mailbox/actions.inc (line 29)

| <?php echo Horde::widget('#',_("Report unread as Spam"), 'widget',
'',
"document.select$navform.filter.selectedIndex=5;makeSelection($navform);Submit('spam_report');return false;" , _("Report unread as Spam"));
?>

Cheers,

Frederik.