[imp] Mail Notification on IMP 4.1 RC-3

Richard Bolek richard.bolek at 1stcareconsulting.com
Thu Feb 16 15:08:58 PST 2006

   I have EMail Notification turned on for popup, and sound.  On the
portal page, I have Mail: Folder Summary on my layout.  The only way
that I get a new mail notification message is if I am at the portal
page or if I have the folders page open from within imp.  I have
practically every module installed.  I was wondering why I only get
it from 2 screens.  Also, I have noticed that mail notification is a
Yes/No question that stops the screen from finished its refresh.  In
other words, It doesn't refresh again until I click Yes or No.  How
would one change this to make the notification page an updatable
popup that gets updated every refresh if it is visible, or generate a
new page if it is not?

   Thank you in advance.

Richard Bolek
CIO / Programmer