[imp] missing CC and BCC

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Feb 17 09:48:37 PST 2006

Quoting Marc Fellman <marc.fellman at gmail.com>:

> I have logged back into the system and the changes had effect. I found
> it strange (allthough it could have a good technical reason) that
> after changing the values I went back into the same preferences and
> didn't see my change.
>
> It works now (but somehow it would be nice to have a screen telling
> you that you need to logout and back in for changes to have effect).

Preferences are cached. We'll pick up defaults from an updated file
during a session, but that's all. As an admin, you should know when
you're updating a preferences file in production and adjust accordingly.

-chuck

--
"So we're talking near-sonic speeds for a vegetable."
Reasons to go to the Punkin Chunkin World Championships