[imp] Template question changing Reply link to graphic?

Barry Flanagan barryf-lists at flanagan.ie
Tue Feb 28 08:28:22 PST 2006

Hi,

Using Horde 3.2 and Imp 4.2, I want to change the message display so
that Reply, Forward and Delete are presented as large button/graphics
rather than being hidden as they are with all the rest of the lesser
used commands.

I can't make out how this can be achieved using just the template
system, as the only thing in templates/message/navbar_actions.html
     is:

   | <tag:reply />

..which takes in the output of message.php:

    $a_template->set('reply',
Horde::widget(IMP::composeLink($reply_author, array('actionID' =>
'reply') + $compose_params), _("Reply"), 'widget', '', '', _("_Reply"),
true));

So, can this be done just by changing the template file, or do I have to
edit the message.php itself, and if so, where can I find the syntax to
Horde::widget

Thank in advance.

--

-Barry Flanagan