[imp] Idea for new feature: View Only...

Phu Le chieuphu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:21:57 PST 2006

when I send a message to someone not on the same domain, I have this error

There was an error sending your message: sendmail returned error code 1

when I send a message to someone on the same domain, the from address shows:

added by portage for apache

Can any one help? I am using Horde 3.2 and Imp 4.2

Thanks