[imp] Horde H3 Windows98/ME I.Explorer problem

Marcelo Maraboli marcelo.maraboli at usm.cl
Fri Mar 3 09:49:31 PST 2006

Andreas.

thanks for the tip.

I checked and my apache has this enabled by default in
the SSL section, so I think it maybe something else....

best regards,

--
Marcelo Maraboli Rosselott
Jefe Area de Redes y Comunicaciones (Network & UNIX Systems Engineer)

Direccion Central de Servicios Computacionales (DCSC)
Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria         phone: +56 32 654237
Chile.                                    http://elqui.dcsc.utfsm.cl/