[imp] IMP 4.1 + UW-IMAP

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Tue Mar 7 22:18:10 PST 2006

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> Then you have missed the *hundreds* of messages in these mailing lists
> and the bug tracking system in the last year or so where we have
> discussed this topic.  I've added some more text to
> http://wiki.horde.org/ImpUWIMAPNamespaces to explain this better.

I'm sure I have, and thats my fault.

And I understand your position, but please understand mine; I and the other
site admins here inherited this IMAP server setup. If I were able to do it
again - and have someone else deal with the user problems - this problem
wouldn't appear.

> and a namespace array would probably look like this:
>
>   'name' => 'mail/,
>   'delimiter' => '/',
>   'type' => 'personal',
>   'hidden' => false

Doesn't seem to work:

$servers['staff'] = array(
    'name' => '<server>',
    'server' => '<server>',
    'hordeauth' => false,
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'mail/',
    'imap_server' => array(
      'children' => true,
      'namespace' => array(
          '' => array(
            'name' => 'mail/',
            'delimiter' => '/',
            'type' => 'personal',
            'hidden' => false
        ),
      ),
    'search_charset' => true
),

But it doesn't seem to do anything. I'm using php4.3.10.

Adrian