[imp] IMP 4.1 - Where is the "Message Source" link?

Jess j3_lists at collicott.net
Wed Mar 8 07:35:16 PST 2006

Quoting "Muenz, Michael" <linux at leute.server.de>:

>> Do you see an option for "Message Source" in your 4.1 install though?
>
> I'm sure you've copied your old configuration to the new one.
> Try in imp/config/conf.php:
>
> $conf['user']['allow_view_source'] = true;

That did it. I see it in the user UI now, thanks!

So.. this made me think I'm using an old conf.xml file. When I
compared again with a fresh download of 4.1, the conf.xml files were
identical. I still don't see the option in the IMP admin area to
enable/disable this feature. Any thoughts as to what I need to change
to get this to show up in the admin area? I'm concerned I'm missing
other options as well.

Thanks,

Jess