[imp] IMP 4.1 - Where is the "Message Source" link?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 8 11:49:16 PST 2006

Quoting Jess <j3_lists at collicott.net>:

> So.. this made me think I'm using an old conf.xml file. When I
> compared again with a fresh download of 4.1, the conf.xml files were
> identical. I still don't see the option in the IMP admin area to
> enable/disable this feature. Any thoughts as to what I need to change
> to get this to show up in the admin area? I'm concerned I'm missing
> other options as well.

Hmm. For some reason or another, the allow_view_source item is in a
configswitch such that it's only available as an option if
allow_folders is on.

So that's _probably_ why you're not seeing it. If you have
allow_folders on, then I'm really confused.

Anyone remember why this might be under that section? The other things
under that configswitch are allow_resume_all_in_drafts (makes sense,
drafts folder isn't a factor if allow_folders is off), and
allow_resume_all (could apply just to inbox). Thoughts?

-chuck