[imp] Imp 4.1 empty trash issue

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 9 15:30:49 PST 2006

> Quoting Joaquim Homrighausen <joho at webbplatsen.se>:
>

>> * On 03/09/2006 04:22 PM Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:
>>
>>> In the new version, the message saying the trash was emptied
>>> is still there as expected, but the trash folder is made the active
>>> folder.
>>
>> I've seen this too but forgot to mention it.
>
> This is the expected behavior.

Now why would anyone expect it to be the ``expected behavior''?  It is
the ``trash'' and I don't really want to smell it unless I threw away
an expensive retainer.  So the cycled housekeeping shouldn't influence
the active folder to be the Trash it should be the Inbox.

Earnie Boyd

http://shop.siebunlimited.com