[imp] Change handling of multipart messages

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 10 21:05:52 PST 2006

Quoting Ulf Schmidt <ulf at neochouva.de>:

> If I'm not wrong this is because it takes the LAST multipart object.
> Usually tools take the first wich would be the html version. Could I
> do anything to change that?

I know your question was answered, but: you are wrong. The text part
is almost always first, and IMP and other well-behaved clients take
the richest (loosely defined, sort of up to the client) part that they
can display and show it. Since you had HTML inline turned off, the
richest displaybable part was the text one.

-chuck