[imp] imp-h3-4.1 "base_protocol" error

Alainn alainn at chara.de
Sat Mar 11 03:31:26 PST 2006

Hello -

I am trying to get into imp - but it fails, and then httpd goes into a loop.

I have the latest imp (imp-h3-4.1), which is a new install under the latest
releases of 3-6-2006.

Apache2 is the server, and I have php 5.1.2: the "test.php" page works fine.
(Red Hat EL3)

I am using a local imap server - which has worked fine under the previous
version of imp and php-4.4.2.  Firstly, the imap sucks a lot of CPU, (log says
signin ok), then httpd goes into a loop.

I have the automagic signon, "Administrator", and horde is working quite well.
No additional info is in the system, php, or horde logs.

any ideas?

Álainn